Etiquetas

jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2016

Simon Says Stamp challenges!

Here I am again!

With this blog entry I intend to take part in two challenges by Simon Says Stamp, you can check their information in these links: 



For the "work it" challenge they ask us to create a project with autumm colors, and for the regular wednesday challenge it is an "anything goes!" kind of challenge, so I figure the same card is OK for both!! :)

Today I've created a birthday card, because a friend's birthday is coming up... So I hand drew this big cake in watercolor paper, and coloured it with what to me resembled cake colors! Yellow for the main thing, brown for the chocolate, red for the flames... And a bunch of orange as the decoration of the rest of the card!

To give some interest to the background I added a stripe of orange washi tape to one side, and I used modelling paste and a stencil to create a few stars to the other side. When they were dry, I went over them with an orange ink to make them pop out more! The last touch was to cut two of the corners, both on the same side.


The final result is just what you see :) I hope you have liked it and that you have decided to join the challenge with your own creations!! See you around ;)

1 comentario:

  1. oooh i love the embossing paste! great card!!Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ResponderEliminar