Etiquetas

jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2016

Stamplorations challenge!

Hello beauties!

With this entry I intend to take part in Stamplorations' current challenge! You can find all the related information by clicking in the image below, but if you want to take part HURRY UP! This challenge closes in just a few hours!


So as you will see back in their blog, for this challenge they ask to create a card that follows the sketch they propose. I have followed it the best that I could: stamp at the top and sentiment below, both of them from the same stamp set by Fiskars. I gave it a little more interest by adding a lifted up layer of a patterned paper from a CratePaper collection to which I gave an old looking image just with some touches of dark brown ink along the edges. To finish it up, I added a string of bakers twine around it, in a matching color!

This is the finished project:



And a couple of close up photos:













I hope you have liked it and go check the other participants' work- they've done a great job!!

1 comentario: